Terms Of Service
This Terms of Service (TOS) is a contract that sets out the rights and responsibilities of Link Host BD and registrants of domain names and hosting products through Link Host BD (Customer, you or your). This TOS incorporates other agreements between Link Host BD and you, such as the registration agreements and dispute resolution procedures. Link Host BD provides domain name registration and hosting services to you either directly, or in conjunction with other businesses. These businesses may have contracts that differ from this TOS. We will provide you with links to these contracts on request. These other agreements, along with this TOS, are collectively referred to as the “Agreements.” These Agreements may be modified for time-to-time without notice to you. You agree to be bound by these modifications.
The features, prices and other aspects of the Services you purchase from Link Host BD are set out in Appendix A of this Agreement. Link Host BD continually evaluates the features, prices and other aspects of the Services. From time-to-time, Link Host BD may make changes in these features and prices and is under no obligation to offer these new features and prices to you. If these new features and services are offered to you, they will be added to this Agreement when you begin using them or offering them to your customers. The prices set out on our website are valid as of the Effective Date. The prices of Services provided by Link Host BD or third parties are not guaranteed and for operational reasons may change after the Effective Date. Existing clients will be sent notification of pricing changes 15 days prior to the effective date.
Agreement For Hosting/Servers
This Hosting and Servers Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) is by and between Link Host BD and the customer who orders Link Host BD’s cloud services (“you” or “Customer”). These Terms of Service form part of an agreement (this/the “Agreement”) between Link Host BD, and Customer. The Agreement (as defined below) governs the provision of Link Host BD’s Hosting services and the use of Link Host BD’s service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Link Host BD ’s Terms of Service. By accepting the Agreement via electronic click-through authorization, the Customer acknowledges that it has read and fully understands all of the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement and hereby agrees to abide by the terms and conditions hereof.
The initial term for each Order begins on the date we make the Services available for your use and continues for the period stated in the Order. If no period is stated in the Order, then the initial term shall be one month. Upon expiration of the initial term, the Order will automatically renew for successive renewal terms of one month each, unless and until one of us gives the other a written notice of termination for convenience prior to the expiration of the initial term, or then-current renewal term, as applicable. If the services purchased are offered on an hourly basis your term will start when we make the Services available for your use and will continue until you delete them. You must follow Link Host BD’s non-renewal process accessible from the Link Host BD Cloud control panel to give an effective notice of non-renewal.
Suspension. We may suspend your Services without liability if: (i) we reasonably believe that the Services are being used (or have been or will be used) in violation of the Agreement, (ii) we discover that you are, or are affiliated in any manner with, a person who has used similar services abusively in the past; (iii) you don’t cooperate with our reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the Agreement; (iv) we reasonably believe that your Services have been accessed or manipulated by a third party without your consent, (v) we reasonably believe that suspension of the Services is necessary to protect our network or our other customers, (vi) a payment for the Services is overdue, or (vii) suspension is required by law. We will give you reasonable advance notice of a suspension under this paragraph and a chance to cure the grounds on which the suspension is based, unless we determine, in our reasonable commercial judgment, that a suspension on shorter or contemporaneous notice is necessary to protect Link Host BD or its other customers from imminent and significant operational or security risk.
No High-Risk Use. You may not use the Services in any situation where failure or fault of the Services could lead to death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to physical or environmental damage. For example, you may not use or permit any other person to use, the Services in connection with aircraft or other modes of human mass transportation, nuclear or chemical facilities, or Class III medical devices under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
The Information We Collect
We collect and store only your personal information like your address, phone/fax, email address etc. We never store your Credit Card or any other payment source information in our database.
How We Use Information
Link Host BD may use personal information for internal operations in the following ways:
- To personalize your Web experience based upon your individual needs and patterns.
- To improve our website and suggested offerings based upon your feedback.
- To improve customer service and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- To communicate with you. The email address provided may be used periodically to process orders, provide notifications/product updates, share newsletters, announce promotions, or warn of system maintenance.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website.
You can cancel your shared hosting plan within the first 30 days for a full refund. If you cancel within 30 days you receive a full refund on your shared hosting service only. The money-back-guarantee does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs. If you cancel within 30 days and your plan includes a free domain, Link Host BD will deduct a non-refundable domain name registration fee from your refund. This not only covers our costs but ensures that you won’t lose your domain name. You may transfer it to another registrar or simply point it elsewhere at your convenience. Please note newly registered domains cannot be transferred to another registrar during the first 60 days of the registration period. You retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you renew it.
Link Host BD does not offer any refunds for shared & reseller hosting for cancellations that occur after 30 days. For monthly services such as VPS/Dedicated servers, there are no partial or full refunds. But if you have subscribed for any of this for more than one month, you will get a full refund for unused periods. There is no refund for web services such as web design & development, web templated/themes, technical assistance, etc.
Acceptable Use Policy
- You agree that you will NOT use the Services to:
- Violate any applicable local, state or federal law or regulation, including, but not limited to, any copyright,
trademark, patent, anti-piracy, or other intellectual property law or regulation, or any export control or child
pornography law, or encourage or enable others to violate any such law or regulation.
- Transmit, distribute, publish, post, store, link, or otherwise traffic in information, software, or material that:
- Constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, child erotica,
bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts, or is otherwise obscene.
- Encourages, glorifies, incites, or promotes illegal activity or drug use, excessive violence or cruelty, or
- Is fraudulent or facilitates phishing, hacking, or identity theft, or attempts to impersonate the identity of a
- Infringes upon a third-party business, intellectual property, contractual, privacy, or fiduciary right or
improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information.
- Contains malicious applications or code of any type.
- Makes or facilitates any form of computer, server, or network attack or disruption.
- Compromises, disrupts, or degrades the normal and proper operation of any computer, server, or internet
system, including Link Host BD’s systems.
- Is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing or abusive.
- Send, post, host, enable, or facilitate any types of mail-bombs or SPAM (“SPAM” is defined as any type of unsolicited e-mail).
- Use or provide open proxies or Internet Relay Chat (IRC).
- Host any type of servers or other server applications that are frequent targets of denial of service (DDoS) attacks or other types of attacks.
- Collect personal information such as email addresses, screen names or other personally identifiable information
without the consent of the party so identified.
- Your use of the Service is governed by the policies set out in this AUP. We may amend them from time to time and
will provide you notice on our portal. If a change in this AUP materially alters your rights or diminishes our obligations
under this Agreement, you agree to provide us with thirty days’ written notice of your intent to terminate the
affected Service and allow us to determine a course of action. If within that period of time, the parties are not able to
reach an agreement, you may terminate the affected Service without penalty.
- If you are providing services to third parties, and as a result you use the Services in a manner that violates our AUP,
you are responsible for that violation. As a result, we strongly encourage you to incorporate these policies into your
own policies, or adopt policies that are no less restrictive than these are.